Thursday 3 January 2013

"Praesepe" A Short flash I wrote


Praesepe glitters in silent stillness of space and time, as my spirit floats near the Cauldron of Life and Rebirth. The eery cold and darkness in this womb of Ain, of Void is enveloping, enfolding. I sense the familiar tingle of spirits gathering closer to me, awaiting their plunge to return. Waiting for Mother to invite them into the Cauldron and subsequently tip them through the open Gates of Praesepe. The Astral Doorway to reincarnate upon the earth plane.

Movement begins like a tidal wave in the ocean as I am suddenly thrust forward without warning. A whooshing, whirring boom fills my ears, deafening worlds around, engulfing my spirit. I can barely make out the thousands of cries of the screaming spirits surrounding me. Panic, as some realize they can't turn back. Yet excitement exudes from those who've waited ages to return. I feel myself rushing along at a dizzying rate. Then in fluid spirals and twists, the great fall begins.

I barely see the illuminated particals passing me in one great black and white spectrum. This tunnel is a tube of fast spiritual descent. If any of us held the essence of physical breath at this point it would have escaped us most definitely! I am in for the ride!

Finally time slows down and images collate to allow distinct clarity. I gaze in awe at the wonders of the universe. I smile until the stars become broken bits of light against a velveted obsidian backdrop.

Suddenly there is no light. I feel confined and uncomfortable tasting liquid and feeling my body being tossed upon a chaotic bordered Sea. This Sea is in a violent upheaval. The confinement is becoming more severe! I try to protest with my tiny mouth but no words escape it.

Cramping. Contracting, my small body is regurgitated through a pinced structure. Water is flowing around me and over me. I am born of this Sea. Unconscious, unknowing darkness and then the sting of life!

Sudden intakes of breath. My first moment in this life has marked my destiny in this new earthen vessel. Tiny, delicate, fragile proportioned. I work to gaze at the sea of faces surrounding me, floating on their harmonious voices. Am I dreaming?

Memories start to fade of my previous human death...

 © CC

No comments:

Post a Comment